Memorial & Honorary Gifts
William H. Privett Giving Tree:
The Herkimer ARC is honored to have established the William H. Privett Giving Tree. This giving program is a way to provide long-term financial support for the Herkimer ARC services and is as a lasting tribute to William H. Privett, who served as the Herkimer ARC’s Executive Director from 1993 to 2005. The Giving Tree commemorates Mr. Privett’s leadership, stewardship, and accomplishments.
The Herkimer ARC was created by parents and family members of people with disabilities to provide vital and long-term services for their relatives. Today, throughout Herkimer County, the Herkimer ARC enables people with disabilities to achieve their full potential and to live enriched lives. Please think of this Giving Tree as a way to show your support of the Herkimer ARC, while creating a lasting tribute and monument honoring special occasion and loved ones.
All gifts to the Privett Giving Tree will be trusted to the Herkimer ARC’s Endowment Fund, which creates everlasting support for the services and programs of the Herkimer ARC.
Gifts to the William H Privett Giving Tree can be made to:
- Remember family members, friends and/or loved ones with a memorial or tribute gift.
- Honor William H. Privett and/or someone special in your life
- Commemorate a special date or celebration such as an anniversary, birthday or wedding.
William H. Privett Giving Tree Levels of Giving:
- Gold Leaf: $3,000 or $1,000 per year for three years
- Silver Leaf: $1,500 or $ 500 per year for three years
- Bronze Leaf: $750 or $ 250 per year for three years
- Green Leaf: $300 or $ 100 per year for three years
- Bronze Benefactor Stone (5.5”x 3.5”) w/Brass Plate: $5,000
- Bronze Benefactor Stone (7.5” x 5”) w/Brass Plate: $7,500
- Contemporary Cut Brass Benefactor Stone (11.5” x 8”): $10,000
All gifts may be made over a three-year period with one third paid at time of commitment and payable to the Herkimer ARC, PO Box 271, Herkimer, NY 13350. All stones may be dedicated with gifts of cash, stock or appreciated property. All gifts of property must meet property requirements of the HARC
Inscription can be up to 75 character spaces and three lines. Contact the VP - Fund Development for details at (315) 574-7000 or email.
Memorial and Honorary Gifts:
The Herkimer ARC is able to receive all manners of memorial and honorary gifts. The Herkimer ARC will tailor tributes to donors' wishes and all acknowledgements. Gifts may be made in cash, stock, appreciated property, and by credit card. All gifts of property must meet property requirements of the Herkimer ARC. Contact the VP - Fund Development for details at (315) 574-7000 or email.